- Sign into your eBuild account.
- Choose New Project Consultation
- Download the project consultation application. Complete the application.
- Give your project a description.
- Upload the completed application.
- You will now upload meeting materials. This must include a list of questions or issues to be discussed at the meeting, plans, details, and other relevant information sufficient for staff to research and answer the questions.
- Click on Schedule Meeting. You will be able to choose an available date and time that works for your project team.
The default City of Eugene virtual platform is Microsoft Teams. After your Project Consultation time has been confirmed, the meeting facilitator will contact you to further coordinate meeting details. If you prefer to virtually host on an alternate platform, this can be arranged at that time.
Your meeting coordinator contact name will be listed on the Active Project Consultations page. If you need to reschedule or cancel your scheduled meeting, log back into eBuild, go to the Project Consultations page, and find your meeting. You will have an option to reschedule or cancel. Staff will be notified of any changes that you make to the meeting.
If you have questions about what types of materials to provide prior to your meeting time, please contact us in advance at 541-682-5505 or via email.
Please be aware Project Consultation Applications and materials are public record. Notification of the Project Consultation, including the applicant, project description, and project location are included in a notification process provided to interested parties.